Weszeli Osterrieich,Rose Eden Naturtrub 2020 (750ml)

$22.99
From 25 year old vines planted in loess soils, the grapes are sorted in the vineyard as they are being hand-harvested between the mid-September. >>>
Add to cart

<<< Some 90% undergoes whole cluster pressing and spends three hours macerating, while the remaining 10% is de-stemmed and spends 96 hours on the skins. Spontaneous fermentation takes place in steel tanks and lasts three weeks under temperature control. The wine spends two months in contact with the lees (no stirring). The whole cluster lot is aged in steel tank for two-and-a-half months while the de-stemmed portion is aged a minimum of 2.5 months. Filtered at bottling.